🌎 About Us
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work.”
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our growing team and run our event marketing strategy to drive revenue for our brand solutions business line.
As the Field Marketing Manager on the Brand Solutions marketing team at TeamSnap, you’ll help us build awareness of and create demand for our advertising business, TeamSnap for Brands. You will be responsible for supporting our sales and account management teams by developing and managing our field-based marketing programs and event campaigns.
This role will own all in-person events, including both conferences and intimate special events with clients and prospects. This role will also be responsible for managing digital events such as webinars and our podcast guest pipeline and recording schedule.
In addition, this role will support field marketing needs across TeamSnap, including activations for our community impact program, TeamSnap impact, and assistance with select events for our B2B sports org business line, TeamSnap for Business.
This is an important role for our growing team and will provide you with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, execute, and optimize our events marketing strategy, including conferences, speaking engagements, webinars, and managing the guest pipeline of our podcast. Expect to be traveling and on-the-ground at events regularly.
- Manage all operational aspects of conference planning, including designing engaging experiences at our exhibits and coordinating shipping and set-up of exhibit materials.
- Partner with our sales and sales enablement teams to plan pre and post-event outreach, support our sales team to successfully connect with target event attendees on the floor, and measure and report on the success of individual events.
- Work closely with our sales and account management teams to develop and execute event strategies related to key clients, including planning customer experiences such as dinners, roundtables, and other special events.
- Coordinate with our sales team, clients, PR team, and event organizers to regularly submit speaking proposals and awards submissions for relevant events. This will require close work with our content marketing manager to identify and propose relevant topics based on our campaign calendar.
- Prep TeamSnap team members who are moderating or participating in speaking engagements with relevant research and content.
- Manage and grow our relationships with third party event organizers, other participating sponsors, and our shipping and warehousing vendors. Identify new opportunities for collaboration that can make our events sponsorships more impactful.
- Plan and manage our calendar of virtual events including webinars and podcast recordings in partnership with demand gen marketing and content marketing team members.
- Develop an on-the-ground strategy for other field events related to our Community Impact arm, TeamSnap Impact.
What Will Set You Up for Success:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, including at least 2 years of event planning experience with both in-person and virtual events
- Proven success in developing and managing field marketing programs and relationships with sales organizations
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time
- Detail-oriented and mindful of all the moving parts that go into an event, from negotiating the initial contracts with the organizers to safely shipping our materials back to the warehouse
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Collaborative and creative, with a knack for planning events that people want to attend
- Flexibility and coachability. We’re always fine-tuning our approach as we go along, and we expect you to do the same
- Experience in the advertising and media industry
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with supporting ABM and enterprise sellers
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The minimum starting point for this role is $59,000 inclusive of base and bonus, with comp updated based on multiple factors. Our comp is highly competitive in our space and we adjust overall comp based on relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota and West Virginia and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
🚀 Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, we work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
🎩 Total Rewards
• We’re proud to be remote-first. We’ve been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap SWAG to our store upon starting and a $50 credit on every work anniversary thereafter
• A monthly stipend reimbursement for health & wellness and so much more!
🏆 Working at TeamSnap
At TeamSnap, you’re not a culture fit, you’re a culture add. Check out our Culture Playbook and learn how we succeed at being remote-first, what makes our company so unique, and how we’re inspired by our people, our customers, and our values.
🧡 Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can’t thrive when we’re cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there’s always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap, and we hold ourselves accountable for building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Sorry! This job has expired.