Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and strongly motivated professional to join our team in Milan.
The Digital Copy Editor will support the digital team in executing the content activities and projects for our e-com stores such as product titles, product descriptions, translations English to Italian and vice versa, newsletter copy and SEO.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for sport, digital marketing and new technologies.
What you’ll do:
· Writing headlines and formatting lead sentences (product descriptions, SEO copy, newsletters copy)
· Translations Italian-English
· Create, edit, and maintain web pages
· Reviewing and revising content for accuracy and quality, including spelling, grammar, punctuation and syntax (Italian and English)
· Ensuring correct tone, voice, clarity, flow and structure of content
· Analyze and update the target audience to ensure consistency between Brand/Copy and Target
· Elaborate content and copy following SEO guidelines and strategy.
· Copy / edit and fact check the content to ensure accuracy of the content
What we’re looking for:
· Fluency in written and oral English is mandatory. Knowledge of French/Spanish would be a plus.
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Sport fan
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Reliably proactive, motivated, enthusiastic, and focused on achieving great results
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity and inclusivity at Fanatics. Our commitment to inclusion drives us forward every day; across all races, gender, gender identities, age, sexual orientation, religion & spiritual beliefs, neurodiversity, disability and all identities of our people both current and future. If you have any requirement(s) for reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, and/or to perform essential job functions, please contact us.
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
Sorry! This job has expired.