Join a Challenger
Being a traditional bank just isn’t our thing. We are big believers in innovating the banking experience because we believe Canadians deserve better options, and we challenge ourselves and our teams to creatively transform what’s possible in banking. Our team is made up of inquisitive and agile minds that find smarter ways of doing things. If you’re not afraid of taking on big challenges and redefining the future, you belong with us. You’ll get to work with people who will encourage you to reach new heights. We like to keep things fun, ask questions and learn together.
We are a big (and growing!) family. Overall we serve more than 370,000 people across Canada through Equitable Bank, Canada’s Challenger Bank™, and have been around for more than 50 years. Equitable Bank’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Concentra Bank, supports credit unions across Canada that serve more than 5 million members. Together we have over $100 billion in combined assets under management and administration, with a clear mandate to drive change in Canadian banking to enrich people’s lives. Our EQ Bank platform (eqbank.ca) has been named the top Schedule I Bank in Canada on the Forbes World’s Best Banks 2023, 2022, and 2021 lists.
As a Media Effectiveness Manager, you will lead the media effectiveness story—what’s working, what’s not, what’s next. You will be responsible for building out campaign analysis, and also the analytics roadmap required to elevate media analytics (ie MMM, Brand Surveys, Digital Analytics Enhancements, Partnering with Data Science on augmenting data sets, etc). Core to this job is partnering with stakeholders, pulling together a cohesive story for multi-channel campaigns, and contributing to moving the business forward. This role would work across EQ Bank and Equitable Bank
This position reports directly to the Director of Performance Marketing.
The Core Responsibilities of the Role:
- Campaign Updates : Share insights on campaign performance, what channels are working, insights into consumer responses
- Data Collection and Management: Gather data from various sources, including advertising platforms, website analytics, and market research.
- Working in step with Media Execution Teams: Full integration with media buying teams to understand strategy, help them report on impact
- Data Modeling and Forecasting: Create models to predict the potential outcomes of different media strategies and budget allocations. Provide recommendations for optimizing media plans based on data-driven insights.
- Reporting and Visualization: Generate regular reports and dashboards to communicate key performance metrics to stakeholders. Utilize data visualization tools to present complex findings in a clear and actionable manner. Provide insights and recommendations for campaign adjustments based on performance data.
- Stay Informed on Industry Trends: Keep up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in media analytics. Apply this knowledge to enhance media effectiveness strategies.
Let’s Talk About You!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field.
- 5 year proven experience in media analysis, preferably in a marketing or advertising role.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, and data visualization software (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to derive actionable insights from data.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and modeling techniques.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of media buying platforms and digital advertising trends is advantageous.
What we offer [For full-time permanent roles]
💰 Competitive discretionary bonus
✨ Market leading RRSP match program
🩺 Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
📝 Employee Share Purchase Plan
👶🏽 Maternity/Parental top-up while you care for your little one
🏝 Generous vacation policy, personal days and even a moving day
🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow colleagues
🎓 Annual professional development allowance and a comprehensive Career Development program
💛 A fulfilling opportunity to join one of the top FinTechs and help create a new kind of banking experience
The incumbent will be working hybrid and in office time will be spent working from Equitable Bank’s additional office space located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, ON.
Equitable Bank is deeply committed to inclusion. Our organization is stronger and our employees thrive when we honour and celebrate everyone’s diverse experiences and perspectives. In tandem with that commitment, we support and encourage our staff to grow not just in their career path, but personally as well.
We commit to providing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment for all applicants. Please let us know of any accommodations needed so that you can bring your best self to the application process and beyond. All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check to qualify for hire. While we appreciate your interest in applying, an Equitable recruiter will only contact leading candidates whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position.
We can’t wait to get to know you!
Sorry! This job has expired.