Join a Challenger
Being a traditional bank just isn’t our thing. We are big believers in innovating the banking experience because we believe Canadians deserve better options, and we challenge ourselves and our teams to creatively transform what’s possible in banking. Our team is made up of inquisitive and agile minds that find smarter ways of doing things. If you’re not afraid of taking on big challenges and redefining the future, you belong with us. You’ll get to work with people who will encourage you to reach new heights. We like to keep things fun, ask questions and learn together.
We are a big (and growing!) family. Overall we serve more than 370,000 people across Canada through Equitable Bank, Canada’s Challenger Bank™, and have been around for more than 50 years. Equitable Bank’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Concentra Bank, supports credit unions across Canada that serve more than 5 million members. Together we have over $100 billion in combined assets under management and administration, with a clear mandate to drive change in Canadian banking to enrich people’s lives. Our EQ Bank platform (eqbank.ca) has been named the top Schedule I Bank in Canada on the Forbes World’s Best Banks 2023, 2022, and 2021 lists.
In this role you’ll report to the Director, EQ Bank Marketing. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager you will lead the strategy, planning, implementation, and evaluation of customer facing campaigns, automated journeys, and communications to achieve key KPIs related to growing awareness & penetration of EQ Bank’s Savings & Investment products. This role will also lead the marketing strategy to launch new savings/investment products, features & enhancements.
About The Work
- Own the marketing strategy and execution of campaigns & initiatives to achieve growth and engagement KPI’s related to driving awareness, account sign ups, and funding/deposits for EQ Bank’s savings & investment products.
- Lead the development, implementation, and ongoing optimization of automated customer journeys for common customer experiences/lifecycle milestones including journey mapping, creative/message development, and ongoing measurement/optimization.
- Manage the creative development process including writing of creative briefs and ensure flawless execution of marketing campaigns. Work closely with internal & external agencies, product partners, analytics, and legal/compliance to deliver innovative and impactful programs for prospective and current customers.
- Partner with performance marketing team & analytics in the creation and maintenance of dashboards and tracking tools to monitor campaign performance including overall effectiveness, learnings, and make recommendations accordingly to ensure customer needs and business KPIs are met. Share insights and learnings with key stakeholders.
- Identify industry trends and innovation opportunities to continuously improve our customers’ experience and increase performance of campaigns and journeys.
- Use data-driven analysis and customer insights to test messaging and channels to continuously improve performance.
- Be a customer advocate within EQ Bank marketing team, ensuring the highest quality interactions with the customer across all lifecycle stages and channels.
- Work with various stakeholders such as Product partners, Legal, Compliance, Contact Centre and Operations to ensure alignment on customer communications, marketing campaigns and timing.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Care, CX, Product, and Analytics teams to identify and alleviate customer pain points and ensure an omni-channel customer experience.
- 7+ years related work experience
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Commerce, or related experience
- Strong understanding of brand & product marketing strategies, email marketing best practices, leveraging & activating customer data, targeting & personalization, and audience segmentation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into business insights through campaigns and A/B testing.
- Passion for customer insights and communications to achieve business objectives.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment using agile methodologies to continuously launch and iterate on programs.
- Excellent time management skills – ability to effectively manage, prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring their manager – Director, EQ Bank Marketing – has an appropriate level of awareness/detail on projects to support.
- Self starter – capable of managing projects independently and building relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Proven leadership skills including day-to-day team management, mentorship & guidance
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Track record of delivering key business results
- Financial Services or Fintech marketing experience preferred
What we offer [For full-time permanent roles]
💰 Competitive discretionary bonus
✨ Market leading RRSP match program
🩺 Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
📝 Employee Share Purchase Plan
👶🏽 Maternity/Parental top-up while you care for your little one
🏝 Generous vacation policy, personal days and even a moving day
🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow colleagues
🎓 Annual professional development allowance and a comprehensive Career Development program
💛 A fulfilling opportunity to join one of the top FinTechs and help create a new kind of banking experience
The incumbent will be working hybrid and in office time will be spent working from Equitable Bank’s additional office space located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, ON.
Equitable Bank is deeply committed to inclusion. Our organization is stronger and our employees thrive when we honour and celebrate everyone’s diverse experiences and perspectives. In tandem with that commitment, we support and encourage our staff to grow not just in their career path, but personally as well.
We commit to providing a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment for all applicants. Please let us know of any accommodations needed so that you can bring your best self to the application process and beyond. All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check to qualify for hire. While we appreciate your interest in applying, an Equitable recruiter will only contact leading candidates whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position.
We can’t wait to get to know you!
Sorry! This job has expired.