Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The 2024 NHL All-Star is coming to Toronto, Canada! We’re looking for energetic, customer-focused retail associates who want to come work with us from Jan 29th – Feb 6th.
We need help with set-up, selling merchandise, and working as a cashier. Come be part of the NHL All-Star action in this great city! Hurry and apply now – spots are filling fast!
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet fans and ask questions to help make their shopping experience an enjoyable one
- Make recommendations based on observations and conversations with fans
- Help execute a brand connection by ensuring fans enjoy a top notch shopping experience
- Maintain sales floor and/or stockroom standards with an eye to detail
- Process sales transactions via the Fanatics Point of Sale System (POS)
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and customer service to ensure the Fanatics Brand and Team/League are always positively represented
- Perform additional responsibilities as directed by the management team
Education, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age, High School graduate or equivalent
- Past experience working in retail or sales preferred
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work extended hours on game days and during events
- Foreign language skills are a plus
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess a fun, professional demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to build product knowledge of Team/League inventory
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team in fast paced environments, servicing a diverse fan base
- Ability to maintain high standards of organization and cleanness
- Proven ability to overcome obstacles while maintaining a positive, can do attitude
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Regularly required to sit stand, reach, bend and move about the facility as needed
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Game Day scheduling may have exposure to various weather elements (rainy, windy, cold, high temperatures, etc.) if assigned location is outside of the shop
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Fanatics recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @fanatics.com or @fanatics.co.uk email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.