Planet Technologies, the Nation’s leading Microsoft services provider to the public sector, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team as AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer. In this role, you will be supporting impactful projects that make a difference for our country.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Demonstrated skills in AWS services (like EC2, Lambda, ELB, ECR/ECS, Athena, Kinesis, S3, Glue, RDS).
- Demonstrated exceptional skills in cloud networking and security.
- Must have attention to detail, problem solving skills, effective time management, with creativity to generate new ideas and solutions.
- Must have effective communication skills with all stakeholders.
- Must meet Sr. Level System Engineer category requirements.
- Minimum certifications include, AWS DevOps Engineer Professional.
- Active Top Secret Clearance required.
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation – US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!