For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Marketing, the Associate Product Marketing Manager plays a key role in the Product Marketing team in the development and execution of product marketing strategies for our product portfolio. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to help develop/refine uniquely differentiating value propositions for our solutions, create and optimize programs and assets that drive demand, adoption, and engagement, and collaborate with product marketing to bring new products to market.
In addition to working with the Marketing team, you will regularly collaborate cross-functionally (Sales, Product Management, Customer Success and others). It is a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in.
- Assists in the development of product value propositions, positioning, and messaging that will resonate with our audience and help establish the need for our products in the market and differentiate it against the competition.
- Develops deep product fluency relative to industry competitors.
- Aligns closely with product management team to facilitate the appropriate flow of information between the teams.
- Partners with the product marketing team in the development and rollout of product launches.
- Develops, enhances, and distributes public-facing product marketing materials.
- Partners with Sales Enablement to provide material for sales training on new products/capabilities, including regular updates on product enhancements.
- Collaborates in the execution of product specific marketing programs, driving alignment and execution to ensure programs deliver on objectives – on time and within budget.
- Tracks and reports on product marketing activity performance. Provides insights and recommendations to improve results.
- Provides writing, editing, and project management support for internal enablement and external communications assets, including collateral, presentations, brochures, case studies, white papers, web content, videos, newsletters, ads and sales tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience desirable.
- 2-5 years experience in product marketing
- Experience with B2B SaaS healthcare technology required, experience with Senior Care highly preferred.
- Experience with Product Management and/or Product Marketing principles such as Practical Product Management or Pragmatic Marketing. Certification in Pragmatic Marketing, Product Marketing Alliance, or SiriusDecisions, Product Marketing a plus.
- Industry experience in the segment a definite asset
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, from writing collateral and web copy to presentations that deliver business concepts and moderately technical concepts to a diverse audience-base
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, decision making, and organization skills
- a “roll up the sleeves” attitude; a self-starting orientation with the intense drive to “make things happen”
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact recru[email protected] should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.