New Guards Group is the home to 10 international luxury brands: Marcelo Burlon County of Milan, Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh, Palm Angels, Unravel Project, Heron Preston, Alanui, Kirin Peggy Gou, Opening Ceremony, Ambush and There Was One. We work with the understanding that fashion and luxury can be different: community-based, quality-driven, collaborative, truly global and quick. Our brands and products stem from creative and managerial innovation and the philosophy of Made in Italy. We’re redefining the way luxury is conceived, communicated and shared. Where others see limits, we see goals.
Our new office in Via Turati is a strategic hub, and home to all of the NGG staff functions. Turati is where the behind the scenes driving force of NGG is brought to life; this is harmonized with the archive exhibits of brand collaborations found throughout the office
The position is part of the Customer Service Department. You will be the first point of contact for our wholesale clients and you will be responsible for tracking the lifecycle of accounts from order entry to final delivery. You will engage and manage relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth orders management
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and review orders from the time of receipt to the time of shipment being responsible for successfully and accurately completing all transactions which includes management of order status, monitoring shipment flow, sending proforma, request payments, invoicing, management of post-order client requests.
- Process amendments such as order changes based on customer needs
- Execute shipping: provide visibility to the customer on the shipping status of their wholesale orders. Monitor delivery performance and solve problems, in collaboration with the logistics team
- Prepare documents required for the shipment of the orders and raise sundry documents for specific commercial agreements to ensure all the conditions and procedures are met to guarantee an efficient shipping process.
- Provide information and other assistance to credit and accountant teams regarding customer’s credit, collection, or payments’ issues.
- Manage process returns from clients sharing the requests with production team and handling customer claims
- Proactively identify operational problems, suggest solutions, enhance customer service-related procedures and processes
WHO YOU ARE
- 1/2 years’ of experience in customer service, preferably in a fashion/ luxury environment;
- Excel skills with the ability to interpret data and produce reports
- Good communication skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English and Italian, written and spoken
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced ever changing environment
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
- Lunch tickets
- Discounts on all NGG brands and partners including FARFETCH and Browns
- Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company with over 40 different nationalities
- Brand new headquarters located in the centre of Milan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
New Guards Group is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We care about our candidate’s experience. If you need any kind of adjustment to apply for one of our positions please e-mail [email protected]. Please note that only inquiries related to adjustments or accommodations will be responded to.