Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics Collectibles is looking for a Data Analyst to support the highest priority, highest complexity, and highest visibility initiatives on our organization’s strategic roadmap. This role reports to the Go To Market Director in the Commercial organization. The Data Analyst is primarily focused on commercial and product strategy, synthesizing data across all channels, and supporting the team on business reporting. Strong candidates can expect to “rotate” across projects, gain exposure & tackle key business objectives across the organization. The ideal candidate is a highly flexible self-starter with top-notch analytical skills, a demonstrated propensity for solving difficult problems, and a clear team-first mindset. This person will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer and his direct leadership team. Candidates with a passion for sports, culture, & entertainment will likely find themselves a strong cultural fit.
- Within the first 6 months, you will…
- Help drive multiple high-impact, long-term and ad-hoc business initiatives, work cross-functionally to ensure project success.
- Set goals, report findings, deliver recommendations, and help present progress updates to the Fanatics Collectibles executives.
- Become a trusted source of information for data related to the commercial business.
- Help key leaders across the President’s organization prioritize, roadmap and drive growth and operational projects.
- Engage with a wide array of end-consumers and channel partners to better understand industry dynamics and refine recommendations accordingly.
- Become a subject-matter-expert in all things Trading Cards!
- 4+ years of experience, with a preference for Management Consulting, Strategy, Finance / Accounting, or Biz Ops roles
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, accounting or similar preferred
- Strong quantitative modelling & analytical skills, excellent written & verbal communication skills, strong financial acumen
- Team-first mindset, with a passion for solving highly complex problems together
- Ability to handle a multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, and work across a wide range of high priority initiatives
- Confidence, intellectual curiosity, ability cut through ambiguity, and a desire to learn
- Strong report writing skills with the ability to gather, evaluate, and analyze relevant information while structuring material in a logical and coherent manner.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.