New Guards Group is the home to 9 international luxury brands: Marcelo Burlon County of Milan, Off-White c/o Virgil Abloh, Palm Angels, Unravel Project, Heron Preston, Alanui, Kirin Peggy Gou, Opening Ceremony and Ambush. We work with the understanding that fashion and luxury can be different: community-based, quality-driven, collaborative, truly global and quick. Our brands and products stem from creative and managerial innovation and the philosophy of Made in Italy. We’re redefining the way luxury is conceived, communicated and shared. Where others see limits, we see goals.
Our new office in Via Turati is a strategic hub, and home to all of the NGG staff functions. Turati is where the behind the scenes driving force of NGG is brought to life; this is harmonized with the archive exhibits of brand collaborations found throughout the office
New Guards Group is looking for a Digital Catalogue Assistant to join the Digital Operations team. You will report to the Digital Catalogue Coordinator and support in all Online Catalogue activities across different platforms for several brands.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support in managing assortments ensuring best quality of contents for the online catalogue (i.e attributes, copies, images)
- Support with site publication with the goal to drive efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Support with all promos activities, seasonal product launches, recommendations, product setup, so that ecommerce business and conversions are guaranteed
- Oversee maintenance of products catalog and products assortment
- Monitor websites to ensure that product is active on the sites and appropriately merchandised, making sure all products and contents are correctly displayed.
- Support with product performance analyses to ensure category pages are being used efficiently and product ranking is optimized
- Collaborate with the Marketing, PR and Merchandising teams to respect deadlines and priorities
- Be the point of contact with the Digital Marketing team for the creation and quality check of NLs campaigns throughout recurrent activities and Promo Seasons
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven interest for the fashion and luxury industry
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Ability to prioritize various tasks effectively to meet even challenging deadlines.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational/analysis capabilities.
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in Italian and English, this will be tested in the selection process
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
- Lunch tickets
- Discounts on all NGG brands and partners including FARFETCH and Browns
- Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company with over 40 different nationalities
- Brand new headquarters located in the centre of Milan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- New Guards Group is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities