Planet Technologies, the Nation’s leading Microsoft services provider to the public sector, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team as Full Stack Developer (AWS). In this role, you will be supporting impactful projects that make a difference for our country.
- Responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle for software development and the application in production. Includes the technical analysis of requirements, development of the software, automated testing, builds, deployment, monitoring, and feedback.
- Proficient in Python, Node.js.
- Proficient in SQL and NoSQL database services, and cloud DB services.
- Proficient in Code review.
- Demonstrated exceptional skills in .Net, Entity Framework, React.
- Demonstrated exceptional skills in AWS Cloud and Azure Cloud technologies.
- Must have a growth mindset and be able to break tasking into manageable pieces and adjust to a dynamic environment and deliver capability in a fast-paced development and delivery environment.
- Must be well organized and have some patience with less-precise requirements and be able to request clarification to fully understand the requirements to a more precise state.
- Must have exceptional communication skills with the SCRUM development team and with customer stakeholders.
- Must be able to avoid or mitigate code overlap, prevent conflicting code with team members.
- Minimum certifications include AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- Preferred certifications include AWS DevOps Engineer -Professional
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation – US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!