CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is an Altos Ventures backed technology company that is saving retail by acquiring store and catalog-based retailers, and transforming them into high performing, “digital first” brands. In just seven years, we’ve acquired and turned around brands including: Sur La Table, Z Gallerie, Direct Buy, One Kings Lane and Touch of Modern saving thousands of jobs.
This position will report into the Sr. Manager, Learning and Development.
What you get to do every day:
- Act as project manager for the design and development of curriculum, learning tools, and program materials for training courses, development programs, and communication items
- Analyze requests and define the objectives and scope of the project to meet the desired goal(s) of each request
- Work with SMEs, creative resources, and vendors to design curriculum, tools, and materials
- Assists in the evaluation of existing training materials, programs, vendors of training, and “off the shelf”products
- Manage the overall implementation of assigned learning programs
- Develop and manage training plans
- Conduct assessments to determine the appropriate method of training design for both instructor-led and e-learning programs
- Assist with the design and development of course materials using appropriate instructional design methodology
- Design, develop and implement e-learning courses
- A natural collaborator who is passionate about delivering an excellent learning experience to your stakeholders
- Process system reports that monitor and measure training compliance
- Serve as LMS customer support for all levels of site users
- Generating training reports to monitor compliance
- Reconciling training completion
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ instructional design experience and proficiency with desktop publishing software
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, preferably with Sum Total or Cornerstone
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite development software, e-Learning author ware such as Articulate 360, Captivate, Lectora, Audition, and similar products
- Instructional design degree, certification and/or expertise is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, communications or marketing, digital arts or related field
- Diverse portfolio of accomplishments using learning technologies including instructor-led, web-based delivery and tablet or personal device approaches (iPhone, iPad, tablets)
- Superb communications and presentations skill; And the ability to work independently.
- Must have own computer equipment
- Minimum PC requirements:
- 16GB Ram
- 500GB Storage
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact [email protected]