FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
Being part of our Farfetch Platform Solutions team, you will design and develop integrations processes with partners and help them to implement integrations processes with Farfetch. Furthermore, you will help define and implement a sustainable strategy for integrations within Farfetch.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Perform, development, and testing activities related to integration solutions;
- Solve complex integration processes ensuring high availability and performance;
- Assist our partners on the best way to implement integration processes with Farfetch;
- Work with other development teams to improve our integration framework, processes and documentation;
- Help determine best practices for the integrations processes;
- Help establish the vision for integration.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Software Engineering or related field;
- Awareness of service-oriented architecture, Enterprise Integration Patterns, SOAP web services and RESTful;
- A professional experienced with messaging Frameworks such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ;
- A professional with experience in JAVA or similar object-oriented programming language;
- Preferably a professional with experience in one or more integration Frameworks like Apache Camel, WSO2 Enterprise Integrator, Spring Integration;
- Knowledgeable about XML transformation technologies like XQuery and XSLT;
- Knowledgeable about SQL using PostgreSQL or other relevant RDMS;
- Oriented to promoting process improvement;
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
If you want to evolve, if you are willing to share knowledge and be part of the growing process to reach the top, using the latest technology stack and having fun doing it, this is an opportunity you can’t miss.