Planet Technologies, the Nation’s leading Microsoft services provider to the public sector, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team as a Junior M365 Organizational Adoption Consultant. In this role, you will be supporting impactful projects that make a difference for our country.
What Drives You? Competitive Wages? Benefits? Remote work? Having impact on customers lives?
Planet Technologies, the Nation’s leading Microsoft services provider to the public sector, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team a Junior M365 Organizational Adoption Consultant In this role, you will be supporting impactful projects that make a difference for our country.
The enthusiastic, self-motivated, Entrepreneurial-minded Organizational Change Management (OCM) professional will help us grow our thriving practice, provide world-class OCM services, and delight our customers. Collectively with our award-winning Planet Team, you will use your elite OCM consulting skills to help our customers succeed in their adoption and digital transformation journey. Planet employees learn, teach, and succeed by consistently championing existing and next technologies to keep our customers fully leverage the potential of Microsoft 365. Governments, Corporations, and Educational Institutions depend on Planet Technologies to go beyond the deployment of technologies by helping them leveraging the technology for a better business and a better life at work.
The OCM (Organizational Change Management) Junior consultant role is to help customers to execute an OCM strategy with clients so they can support the end-users, the managers, and the organization in their digital transformation journey by leveraging the Microsoft technologies (new or pre-existing) in their day-to-day work, helping them to achieve more.
What you have already achieved
- Demonstrated expertise in OCM projects applied to Microsoft 365
- The ability to lead assessment with C-Suites, end-users and IT contacts with a special focus on collaboration, governance, productivity, wellbeing and engagement
- A proven track record in working with customers to understand their business and culture
- Expertise Working with enterprise customers in a strategic fashion to assess, envision, plan, design and oversee implementation of an OCM program
- A reputation for delivering results with a smile
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- A propensity to adjust to different cultures thinking out of the box
- PROSCI Certified Change Practitioner or Microsoft Adoption Specialist certification(s) is a plus.
What you will do!
- Conduct assessments with change scope analysis workshop, interviews with users or stakeholders, surveys and focus groups, to understand what are the main pains, resistance and potential benefits from a cultural to a technical standpoint.
- Strategize the change, by identifying the best options and avenues for communications and training and building communication, training and champions plans.
- Build content to support end-users transition or transformation.
- Educate end-users, champions and stakeholders to make this transition or transformation beneficial without anxiety or fear.
- Measure the success of the transition or transformation.
- Adjust the plan implementing tactics to target specific needs.
What you are motivated by
- Working for a premier Microsoft Cloud Consulting company focused on building trust and partnerships with our customers for over 25 years
- Passionate about making a difference for our customers every day leveraging technology
- A fast-paced work environment with exponential growth
- A collaborative work environment with enthusiastic peers and managers
- Working for a 4-time Microsoft Cloud Partner of the year and 7 time SLG Partner of the Year
What you are Great at:
- Professional with excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Design and creative skills to make communication appealing and meaningful is definitively a plus.
- Must have the ability to proactively respond to internal/external questions and collaborate across internal/external teams.
- Will be able to problem solve efficiently within the specific area of expertise and suggest process improvement or standardization as requested and/or directed.
- Knowledgeable in the specific area of expertise to demonstrate a proactive approach to help customers make basic decisions around features and capabilities with the option of identifying and referring additional products or services within the specific areas of technical competence if needed and/or required for the customer.
- Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Viva Engage (Yammer): know how to use these technologies, what are the best practices around them, what leads to build best practices, what use cases are the most valuable for most customers, how to identify use cases specific to customers, how to handle end-users and IT objections.
- Exploration and teams sharing with new products like Loop, Microsoft Copilot…
Core OCM knowledge
- Know and practice every piece of the methodology within the execution phase: communication, training, measuring, adjusting, establishing and nurturing community of champions; and support senior consultant in the build phase; interview preparation, survey preparation and analysis, focus group preparation.
With Whom Will You Work
- The OCM Consultant will work with the OCM Practice Manager and an elite team of likeminded OCM, learning strategists, technical professionals and project managers.
What you will achieve at Planet Technologies
- Crush the delivery of your assigned projects by delivering and communicating your work effectively
- Grow your career through access to the latest technology and working with Planet’s great and growing number of high-profile clients.
- Represent Planet’s values to our customers every day
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation – US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!