Off-White is a new form of luxury brand. High-quality products with a contemporary cultural edge. Autonomy, progress, innovation, diversity. Architect and structural engineer Virgil Abloh and the Off-White team have taken the notion and development of a fashion brand to a new level altogether. Within NGG, Off White is motivated by the joy of sharing experiments and discoveries. Digital is not a media nor a component; it is part of the DNA, and the way to function. In Virgil’s work, construction and deconstruction go hand in hand, recombining the codes of fashion, design, communication, art and technology. These are seen as essential parts, fundamental rights, of our lives.
Our office in Via Bigli is the heartbeat of Off White where Virgil’s creative and inspirational input is seen throughout the space. Bigli is the community of the Off White Style, Graphic, Marketing and Product teams and is inclusive and inspiring as per definition of the brand Off White
Off White is looking for a Knitwear Designer/Knitwear design Consultant to join our Style offices in Milan. You will work closely with the RTW Design team and create knitwear pieces that creatively reflect the brand identity, and manage the entire creative process from design, development to final product.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Research new trends, inspirations, moodboards and yarns
- Manage the planning coordination and execution of projects from insights to briefs, through to design, development, costing and commercialization
- Design hand drawn and technical sketches
- Provide constant feedback to the product development team
- Support in fittings
WHO YOU ARE
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role in the fashion luxury industry, focused on knitwear
- Great technical knowledge of knitwear
- Excellent use and knowledge of Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Good knowledge and use of PLM programs and Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in English
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
- Lunch tickets
- Discounts on all NGG brands and partners including FARFETCH and Browns
- Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company with over 40 different nationalities
- Brand new headquarters located in the centre of Milan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Off White is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We care about our candidate’s experience. If you need any kind of adjustment to apply for one of our positions please e-mail [email protected]. Please note that only inquiries related to adjustments or accommodations will be responded to.