Roles & Responsibilities:
· Developing database solutions by designing proposed system solutions defining physical structure and functional capabilities.
· Determining database structural requirements by analysing client operations, applications and programming.
· Under limited supervision, analyses, designs, creates and implement database solutions including logical and physical databases, schemas, access methods, device allocations, validation checks, and security.
· Ability to work independently and as part of team.
· Professional attitude with ability to prioritise work, multi-task, flex between changing priorities, and strong time management is critical in our rapidly changing environment.
Experience: 6-9 Years
Required Skill Set:
· Good Understanding of MYSQL architecture
· Must have experience with Percona xtrabackup
· Experience in Ghost table alteration
· MySQL Replication knowledge and troubleshooting
· MySQL installation and configuration
· Expertise to MYSQL parameters and tuning
· Query Optimization
· Performing load tests
· Capacity planning
· Expertise on all MYSQL DBA Day to Day Activities
· Experience in Upgrades
· MySQL High Availability options
· Scripting knowledge
· MySQL Monitoring Tools like MEM, Monyog, Icinga will be an advantage
· Postgres knowledge
· Very good communication skills
· Be able to work in a fast pace environment.
· Provide 24×7 on-call support on rotation basis.
· Be able to think beyond the obvious in the face to face with production issues