With over 50 stores and the largest avocational cooking program in the US, Sur La Table offers an unsurpassed selection of exclusive and premium-quality goods for the kitchen and table – and the culinary expertise and inspiration to go along with it. Whether the job entails interacting with our customers, driving digital growth, or providing vital behind-the-scenes support, we’re all here for the same reason – to roll up our sleeves and create happiness through cooking and sharing good food.
The OMNI Coordinator contributes to the success of Sur La Table stores by receiving and processing inbound shipments, OMNI fulfillment, and strategies to include operations and inventory management. The Omni Coordinator is a Full Time Interim role that reports to the General Manager (GM).
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and assists customers in finding products and delivering great service; actively listens to customer issues in a calm and agreeable manner to resolve problems; actively promotes company products and services; partners with the team effectively.
- Maximize the company sales growth and profitability by performing duties associated with receiving and processing shipments by the end of day, stocking products, and supporting the sales floor, as required.
- Complete shipping audits on all items $100 and above; submit SIMS (Store Inventory Management System) adjustment for discrepancies; and validate quantities received by initialing on the manifest. Pallets must be received in SIMS on the day of delivery.
- Monitors all OMNI channels which includes Sur La Table BOPIS (Buy Online Pickup In Store), Amazon Today, and Go Local, picks merchandise orders, and acknowledges completion in the system; accurately packs orders in accordance with packaging requirements and timelines; completes all orders in a timely manner.
- Complete the packaging and shipping process for all Customer Sends.
- Responsible for researching and reporting inventory shortages/overages and reports inventory adjustments in SIMS; assists with overall organization and maintenance of OMNI hold area in stock area; processes orders, pick-ups, and return transactions.
- Uses Aged Order Report to audit outstanding OMNI orders and take appropriate next steps to resolve aged orders in partnership with the MOS (Mark Out of Stock).
- Review SIMS Compliance to ensure that drop shipments are received as required and outstanding tasks completed.
- Participates in markdowns and pricing changes.
- Anticipates and solves problems by taking decisive action, in partnership with the GM.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by GM.
Experience and Required Qualifications
- Current Sur La Table core associate | Minimum 1-2 years
- Good communicator with the ability to utilize technology effectively and engage with team and customers to meet goals.
- Solves problems and makes smart decisions that drive sales, profit, and best in center; executes work effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to deliver and achieve results; adapts quickly to changing situations with energy and a positive attitude; organized with strong time management skills.
- Able to handle customer interactions and potential issues/concerns courteously and professionally.
- Available to work a flexible schedule to perform OMNI fulfillment, receiving and processing truck, and stock tasks, including weekends and holidays, early morning, or late-night shifts (will vary by location).
- This position is an interim role during the holiday season from October 15, 2023 – February 17, 2024,the exact length of this role will be determined based on the business needs.
- This is an interim internal promotion, hourly rate of pay will be commensurate with experience.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, state or local laws.
CSC Generation Holdings family of brands is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, CSC Generation will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact [email protected]