Fluid, exquisite, ancestral. Siblings Nicolò and Carlotta Oddi have chosen, or maybe have been chosen by one single garment to express their idea of a cosmopolitan, creative way of living: the cardigan, a timeless piece, a travel companion. Alanui is a haven of emotions, intimate memories, geographies and eras, of urban subcultures and folklore. Its name in Hawaiian means road, path. It suggests an archetype and a journey. In every culture, variations on a theme is a recurring figure, in art and craftsmanship.
Our monumental office in Via Manin is where NGG was born. It is home to the creative, product and production functions of all the NGG brands; here you will absorb the essence of the NGG DNA and feel the visionary input of the realization of all cross category collections.
Alanui is looking for a Product Developer, Knitwear to join its product development team. You will report to the Product Manager and ensure all products meet quality, design and brand objectives.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Follow and drive the full process of knitwear development, alongside the design department
- Support the planning coordination and execution of the collection from insights to briefs, through to design, development, costing and commercialization
- Support the process of material sourcing and development
- Support in the planning of seasonal structure to ensure on time delivery of samples and production
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and manufacturers on the collection development and together with the production team provide feedback on all products
- Complete technical product data sheets and cost sheets
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a luxury fashion brand, with a focus on knitwear
- Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or similar is preferred
- Proven experience collaborating with International and national knitwear suppliers
- Excellent knowledge and proven expertise on apparel
- Excellent knowledge and use of Adobe package – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office – particularly Excel
- Good knowledge and use of PLM programs is a plus
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Ability to manage stress and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work proactively, independently on multiple projects under tight timeframes
- Highly organized, flexible with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced everchanging environment
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
- Lunch tickets
- Discounts on all NGG brands and partners including FARFETCH and Browns
- Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company with over 40 different nationalities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Alanui is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.