FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
At WANNA, we build engaging and interactive fashion experiences to serve the next generation of fashion e-commerce. With our signature shoes and watches Virtual Try-Ons, we work for great customers like Gucci, IWC, FARFETCH, GOAT, Massimo Dutti, and many more. Our products employ proprietary state-of-the-art computer vision, deep learning, and physically-based rendering technologies. For more information, please visit www.wanna.fashion.
The WANNA 3D Viewer excels at displaying various fashion items such as bags, jewellery, and homeware models. Its innovative features, including a bags size widget, along with its user-friendly interface, have led to nominations for industry awards. We have substantial client interest and an extensive roadmap for the 3D Viewer.
WHAT YOU´LL DO
- Own WANNA 3D Viewer product offering
- Plan and deliver the 3D Viewer roadmap
- Manage product backlog and requirements for future developments in the Creators workstream
- Conduct market, users and customers research
- Create and fulfil OKRs and roadmap for the team
- Drive product decisions with data and customer feedback
- Produce PM artefacts, incl. feature specifications in the form of PRD
- Collaborate with the Engineering Team
- Be an advocate of 3D Viewer experience across WANNA, Farfetch and our clients
WHO YOU ARE
- A professional with a minimum 3 years of PM experience in a start-up or corporate environment
- Strong product thinking and problem-solving abilities
- A PM who is very user experience oriented
- Able to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with others
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Wanna is now part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies. At Wanna, we build engaging and interactive fashion experiences to serve the next generation of fashion e-commerce. The Wanna Creators workstream looks after all content that clients want to use in Wanna experiences. This workstream develops products to help Wanna ingest as many 3D models as possible with as little human effort as possible.