FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators, and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up of our people, our partners, and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality, and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re the customer experts and advocates. Our teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners to designing and testing hypotheses to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers, and service providers. We set our Product vision and achieve our strategy in close partnership with teams across the business.
You’ll be crucial in building cross-cutting capabilities and delivering foundational services to support the Platform evolution.
In this role, it is key that you ensure the right communication across the Platform areas and the proper ownership of the deliverables that will then enable the launch of new capabilities in all value streams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development – pre-impact analysis, deployment, and post-deployment activities.
- Proactively identify problems that arise in the project, outline options, recommend solutions, and escalate as needed.
- Rely on data-driven techniques to present and secure approval from senior management and other key stakeholders, as necessary.
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals.
- Work with engineering teams in order to deliver value to the company and with complete independence, write and approve user stories as part of an Agile project framework.
- Respond to the needs of customers throughout the development process; analyze competitors and market trends; develop detailed requirements, feature definitions, implementation plans, and internal communications
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-3 years of experience within a product role or a role with similar functions (mandatory) – Proven experience in working with cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development – pre-impact analysis, deployment, and post-deployment activities.
- You have strong analytical thinking and feel comfortable working alongside senior engineers and software architects to design new platform features.
- Knowledgeable of Platform/ Backend products is a must. E-commerce experience (in an omni-channel company is a plus).
- Proven track record working in the software development industry close to technical teams. Computer science or similar education is appreciated.
- Able to think globally/strategically, framing new and complex issues and being passionate about developing customer-centric products.
- A professional with solid interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills in English (mandatory), with proven ability to develop and maintain effective product roadmaps
- Experienced in adopting a test-and-learn approach to build a product, informing product direction. Knowledgeable of the Scrum methodology is a plus.
REWARD & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, a flexible working environment, and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, a sabbatical program, and days for you to give back to the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.