Planet Technologies, the Nation’s leading Microsoft services provider to the public sector, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team as Product Owner. In this role, you will be supporting impactful projects that make a difference for our country.
As the Product Owner you will play a critical role in driving the development and implementation of the knowledge management system and strategy for a large federal customer. You will be responsible for ensuring that the organizations knowledge assets are effectively managed, organized, and accessible to support our business objectives.
- Manage the user experience (UX) team and the existing Knowledge Managers across the organization.
- Manage the product development process.
- Gather feature requests, schedule releases, and coordinate sprints.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, identify user needs, and ensure the product meets customer expectations.
- Experience managing an agile team; responsible for coordinating feedback; connecting with the Product Managers.
- Ability to contribute to vision and scope; and provide technical feedback to the Product Manager regarding the backlog and prioritization.
- Ability to manage the day-to-day of an agile team.
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation – US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!