Palm Angels – the reflection of Francesco Ragazzi’s mind – draws together the spirit of the skaters of L.A. with sartorial evolution and the accuracy of Italian industrial design. The purveyor of a counter-mainstream, Francesco is shaping a new attitude and new forms.
Francesco started his Palm Angels project in the form of a much buzzed-about coffee table book, featuring black-and-white photography of the LA skateboarding scene, shot by Ragazzi himself. The book published by Rizzoli in 2014 – which featured a foreword written by Pharrell Williams – resulted in a debut ready-to-wear collection for fall/winter 2015.
Palm Angels is currently looking for a Retail Store Intern for its boutique in Paris. You will report directly to the Store Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver the highest level of service to clients during their visit in the store
- Meet and greet all clients, answer questions, listen and identify needs
- Give advice on general fashion trends and show passion for luxury products
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Partner with colleagues in order to support them and create a positive working environment
WHO YOU ARE
- Educational qualification in Retail/Fashion/Luxury preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- High fashion knowledge
- Fluency in Italian and English. A third language will be considered an advantage;
- Enthusiasm, dynamism and teamwork complete the profile
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Palm Angels is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
The Retail Store Internship will provide an opportunity to get exposure to various aspects of working in a luxury retail environment. The trainee will acquire basic knowledge of Palm Angel’s products, values and our customer experience.