Planet Technologies, the Nation’s leading Microsoft services provider to the public sector, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team as Senior Developer for PowerPlatform and SharePoint. In this role, you will be supporting impactful projects that make a difference for our country.
Planet is looking for a Senior SharePoint/Power Platform developer with a strong coding background to work across multiple government agencies. Most of the development will be completed using the Power Platform but this role needs to go beyond the typical “citizen developer” work. We are seeking someone with the ability to think creatively with strong problem-solving skills to create applications that can create organization efficiencies. Projects will range from modernization of legacy application(s) to new applications. Applications will vary in size and scope ranging from large enterprise applications to localized applications for a specific user group. The successful candidate is expected to be familiar with standard SDLC practices, agile product development, and Application Lifecycle Management.
- Develop forms, flows and reports utilizing various tools to include PowerApps (Canvas and Model Driven), Power Automate, Dataverse, SharePoint, and Power Pages
- Create solutions in both SharePoint online and Dataverse environments.
- Technical Documentation
- Pro-level skills of Power Platform development to include PowerApps and Power Automate/Flow.
- 3+ years’ experience with the Dataverse and Model Driven Apps
- 7+ years’ experience and strong understanding of SharePoint on premises and online.
- 3+ years’ experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Designing, developing, configuring, and deploying web applications in SharePoint online and on premises.
- Experience with development in Power Pages.
- Experience creating design and development documentation.
- Demonstrated excellent technical skills and ability to talk effectively with customers on a day-to-day basis.
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies, comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing web sites and applications.
- Deep understanding of web server applications (i.e IIS) and process flow.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements; ability to understand and adapt to the organization’s goals and objectives
- Working knowledge of Agile framework (Scrum or Kanban) and Azure DevOps
- Content migration and UI experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge in C++, C#, Java, Python, or PHP is a plus.
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation – US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!