Planet Technologies, the Nation’s leading Microsoft services provider to the public sector, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team as SharePoint Tester. In this role, you will be supporting impactful projects that make a difference for our country.
- The candidate will communicate with both the requirements team and the development team to fully understand intended functionality and test the system.
- Develop test cases/plans and user case scenarios based on requirements.
- Develop and maintain test procedures to verify functional requirements.
- Develop and maintain traceability matrices showing tracings from functional requirements to test cases.
- Perform requirements analysis and execute and debug test cases.
- Record test cases results.
- Perform regression testing.
- Create test data for the system that can be used by Test team members.
- Triage defects with members of the software development team.
- Identifying and proposing system improvements.
- 10+ years of overall experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with functional web testing.
- 5+ years’ writing and executing test plans.
- 5+ years’ experience with SharePoint On-Prem/Online with ability to perform role-based security testing on a SharePoint based Solution.
- Experience testing, UI/UX, writing test plans, SharePoint/Power Apps test experience.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or Microsoft Test Manager and test automation a big plus.
- Previous experience working with Agile methodology, preferably SCRUM.
- Must be organized, a self-starter with the ability to grasp new concepts and applications.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines to meet application deployments during each sprint.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Clearance Required: US Citizenship Required
- Location: Remote, with ability to travel onsite to Washington, DC as needed
- TRAVEL: 0%
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation – US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!