Palm Angels – the reflection of Francesco Ragazzi’s mind – draws together the spirit of the skaters of L.A. with sartorial evolution and the accuracy of Italian industrial design. The purveyor of a counter-mainstream, Francesco is shaping a new attitude and new forms.
Francesco started his Palm Angels project in the form of a much buzzed-about coffee table book, featuring black-and-white photography of the LA skateboarding scene, shot by Ragazzi himself. The book published by Rizzoli in 2014 – which featured a foreword written by Pharrell Williams – resulted in a debut ready-to-wear collection for fall/winter 2015.
Palm Angels is looking for a Stock Associate for its new opening store in New York City. You will directly report to the Store Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage stock organization observing brand directives and procedures
- Ensure an accurate store inventory with direction from the Operations Manager
- Work on inventories, supporting the preparation in store and monitoring the results
- Control and oversee transfers and all other operations
- Develop and share ideas to increase efficiency, support store projects basis
WHO YOU ARE
- Good working knowledge of computer systems
- Knowledge of RETAIL PRO is preferable
- At least 2/3 years of experience in a similar role in a fashion/luxury company
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player mindset
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Great compensation package (aligned to your professional experience)
- Store discounts according with the company policy
- Health Insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Palm Angels is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
We are looking for a Stock Associate who can meet both the in-store and online customer’s needs. You will achieve daily business objectives by supporting all shipping and receiving, overseeing inventory, monitoring store supplies, and maintaining back stock effectively.