Palm Angels – the reflection of Francesco Ragazzi’s mind – draws together the spirit of the skaters of L.A. with sartorial evolution and the accuracy of Italian industrial design. The purveyor of a counter-mainstream, Francesco is shaping a new attitude and new forms.
Francesco started his Palm Angels project in the form of a much buzzed-about coffee table book, featuring black-and-white photography of the LA skateboarding scene, shot by Ragazzi himself. The book published by Rizzoli in 2014 – which featured a foreword written by Pharrell Williams – resulted in a debut ready-to-wear collection for fall/winter 2015.
Palm Angels is looking for a Store Manager for its new opening store at South Coast Plaza. You will report directly to the Retail Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead a high performing customer service oriented team. Coach and provide feedback as necessary to ensure all customers are given the full Customer Experience in line with brand strategies.
- Set performance targets and drive department productivity and profitability (e.g. conversion rates, sales, UPT, AUR and customer data capture)
- Plan your Store schedule in accordance with peak business hours, ensuring customer traffic and demand can be met with the right employees at the right time
- Demonstrate knowledge of the luxury retail market and current fashion trends
- Be aware of current advertising and marketing campaigns, new product launches and promotions and ensure this is communicated to your team
- Embrace brand messages and cascade company communications to all members of your team
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Experience in recruiting, training, and assessing talent
- Previous experience in luxury store management roles (3-4 years in a managerial role)
- Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
- Experience driving and maintaining customer service standards
- Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness
- Advanced knowledge of POS, store systems and comfortable using digital tools.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Great compensation package (in consideration of your professional experience)
- Monthly sales commissions based on the store target
- Store discounts according with the company policy
- Health insurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Palm Angels is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
As a Store Manager, you will use your passion for the brand; you will lead your team to offer exceptional customer service while delivering an iconic experience for them. You will be responsible for the efficient running of your Store and manage all operations in accordance with the business goals.