Planet Technologies, the Nation’s leading Microsoft services provider to the public sector, is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our growing team as SharePoint Web Developer. In this role, you will be supporting impactful projects that make a difference for our country.
This person will be responsible for designing, developing, configuring and deploying web applications alongside a team of other talented individuals and will receive mentorship and the opportunity to learn and enhance upon development skills. This opportunity requires 100% on-site work in Washington, DC and an active Top Secret Clearance.
- Responsible for designing, developing, configuring and deploying web applications within a SharePoint/MS Tools Platform.
- Develop, Design, and deploy web applications in accordance with software development and Agile methodology principles.
- Provide assessment and assist with the completeness, traceability, and consistency of all user and architecture requirements.
- Conduct, develop, manage, maintain requirements, analyses, design code, integration plans, delivery schedules, user guides, systems documentation, deployment schedules and test plans.
- Identify and mitigate potential interface and interoperability issues and risks.
- Ensure all customized development Intranet solutions meet security requirements prior to deployment.
- Ensure that Intranet custom development solutions are fully functional and continue to operate proficiently with minimum interaction.
- Provide users with effective troubleshooting solutions that resolve technical integration issues that impact scope, schedule, and performance of SharePoint development.
- Adhere to Intranet web standards and security protocols for all customized development.
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies; comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites and applications. Deep understanding of Web server applications (i.e. IIS) and process flow. Knowledge of database development, including SQL Server 2008/2012. Experience in analyzing business requirements; ability to understand and adapt to the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Clearance Required: Active Top Secret Clearance
- Location: Washington, DC
- TRAVEL: 0%
Planet Technologies is the leading provider of Microsoft Consulting Services to public sector and commercial organizations. Planet has significant experience in deploying business intelligence, cloud services, unified communications, and systems management with an emphasis building, deploying, and managing custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Planet Technologies does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law. Federal Agency Clearance Requirements may require up to a 10 year background investigation – US Citizenship (clearable) is required.
Join our highly talented team of Microsoft Certified Masters and MVP’s – Visit www.go-planet.com to learn more!