ff-White is a new form of luxury brand. High-quality products with a contemporary cultural edge. Autonomy, progress, innovation, diversity. Architect and structural engineer Virgil Abloh and the Off-White team have taken the notion and development of a fashion brand to a new level altogether. Within NGG, Off White is motivated by the joy of sharing experiments and discoveries. Digital is not a media nor a component; it is part of the DNA, and the way to function. In Virgil’s work, construction and deconstruction go hand in hand, recombining the codes of fashion, design, communication, art and technology. These are seen as essential parts, fundamental rights, of our lives.
Our office in Via Bigli is the heartbeat of Off White where Virgil’s creative and inspirational input is seen throughout the space. Bigli is the community of the Off White Style, Graphic, Marketing and Product teams and is inclusive and disruptive as per definition of the brand Off White
It will be an unpaid 3-month curricular internship.
OFF-WHITE c/o VIRGIL ABLOH is looking for a Womenswear design intern to join our Style office in Milan, Italy. You will work closely with our Womenswear Design team, and create cross category pieces for the RTW collection, supporting the team in every aspect of the creative process.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Research all product styles and create moodboards
- Research general trends, inspiration as well as details and materials
- Produce technical sketches and hands-free sketches
- Provide constant feedback to the product development team
- Support during fittings and fashion shows
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design or similar
- Fluent in English both written and spoken this will be tested in the interview process
- Excellent free-hand drawing skills
- Excellent use and knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign)
- Creative mindset with proven knowledge of current trends and the luxury fashion industry
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and keep to strict deadlines
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
- Lunch tickets
- Discounts on all NGG brands and partners including FARFETCH and Browns
- Be part of a young, dynamic and creative company with over 40 different nationalities
- Brand new headquarters located in the centre of Milan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Off-White is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities