At WHOOP, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work cross-functionally between the Marketing and Product teams to develop engaging consumer-facing marketing that highlights WHOOP product innovation. Your role aims to drive feature awareness and distinguish WHOOP from the competition. You are creatively-minded, analytically-rigorous, and results-oriented, continually seeking new and effective ways to reach customers.
- Work on developing a marketing roadmap for new and existing consumer-facing features, taking into account member types and business impact
- Optimize both our go-to-market campaigns and evergreen feature promotion to existing customers and prospects
- Work with Creative, Product, and Marketing teams to provide clear positioning and messaging hierarchies for go-to-market campaigns that translate technical features into clear user benefits
- Project manage launches, coordinating with multiple stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Creative, and more to ensure launches align with department and business goals
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to develop insights that influence product and marketing strategy, delivering member value and enhancing the WHOOP value proposition
- Conduct user research and analysis through interviews, surveys, and other methods to better improve our understanding of our brand, our product offering, and our marketing personas/cohorts
- Continually audit competitive landscape and products, sharing insights and learnings with a broader team
- Identify opportunities for remarketing to our existing member base, leveraging consumer insights from Membership Services or Product Data to target the highest value, highest ROI efforts
- Act as a subject matter expert on WHOOP features and educate internal terms on the competitive landscape in order to underscore key differentiation
- Measure and communicate the impact of product marketing efforts from awareness through adoption
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- B2C product marketing experience for a consumer technology company
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs with measurable results
- Excellent time management, project management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills and highly collaborative
- Passion for the health, wellness and sports sectors a plus
WHOOP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify to determine employment eligibility.
Interested in the role, but don’t meet every qualification? We encourage you to still apply! At WHOOP, we believe there is much more to a candidate than what is written on paper, and we value character as much as experience. As we continue to build a diverse and inclusive environment, we encourage anyone who is interested in this role to apply.