The Field Sales Manager leads a team of regional field based Managers’ of Healthcare Partnerships to effectively drive productivity and success in their roles. This position reports to the National Vice President of Government Healthcare Partnerships.
This position can be located anywhere in the US near a large airport for travel purposes.
Salary range: $100,000-150,000
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to
- Oversee and implement Medicaid and Long Term Care field sales systems to maximize territory outcomes across core field sales areas of focus: meeting forecast , maximizing field engagements, growth, service continuity, and overall business development.
- Oversee field ride and virtual assessments of customer facing presentations including in-services, customer leadership meetings, and continuing education programs
- Evaluate territory performance and monitor productivity/metrics, workload and outputs while ensuring compliance with policies and processes and addressing issues through corrective action process as they arise
- Mentor, coach, develop, train and support field sales team to effectively drive productivity and results
- Partner with senior leadership to continuously refresh customer messaging ensuring consistent language used across marketing collateral, slide decks, in-services, and continuing education
- Oversee field team CRM compliance to ensure all activities are recorded timely and consistently including customer engagements, contacts, and all other system information allowing for timely export of field data reporting
- Communicate team objectives in ways that promote teamwork and create a strong sense of shared goals among team members
- Guide field sales team to develop updated sales forecasts
- Identify and communicate comprehensive state strategies – including competitive dynamics, regulatory changes, and agency and customer needs, and market share qualifications
- Develop and implement strategies to best respond to current trends and changes
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other related field
- Expertise in LTSS, HCBS, and Medicaid programs including Managed Medicaid, MLTSS, and Medicaid FFS programs
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales/Territory Management/Business Development experience in the healthcare and/or insurance plan industry or related role
- Experience managing a field sales team doing field rides and supporting virtual customer engagements
- Ability to communicate effectively in a small or large group setting while successfully relating to a wide range of personalities
- Ability to adjust and prioritize in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Genuine passion to help people and better their situations with meal solutions
- Ability to travel 50% of the time both regionally and nationwide
Preferred Skills and Experience
- MBA or other related Master’s Degree
- Previous experience working with Managed Care programs with specific expertise in Medicaid, Aging, and high risk populations
- Repetitive motions that include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting, remaining in a stationary position for prolonged periods
- Visual perception to perform job including peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
Mom’s Meals is a home-delivered meal service providing fully prepared, refrigerated meal solutions direct to homes nationwide for over 18 years. We provide seniors, patients recovering post-discharge and those managing a chronic condition with tailored nutrition solutions to manage their specific needs. If you are passionate about the well-being of others and have a strong sense of community, Mom’s Meals could be the place for you! We are a family operated business looking for fun, compassionate, and friendly people who want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Mom’s Meals complies with all applicable federal and state non-discrimination laws. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, national origin, ancestry, color, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or military status.