Be Challenged and Make a Difference
In a world of technology, people make the difference. We believe if we invest in great people, then great things will happen. At AnaVation, we provide unmatched value to our customers and employees through innovative solutions and an engaging culture.
The SharePoint Designer will develop and deliver new capabilities, support existing applications, and add new data sources to secure mission systems.
– Supports web communication and content management for both internal and external-facing program information.
– Creates sites, standard templates, common navigation, and common branding look and feel for intuitive navigation and discovery.
– Adds program content and providing support to other SharePoint content managers.
– Works with stakeholders to design and develop dashboards, knowledge base repositories, contact lists, workflows, program Integrated Master Schedule, and other program resources intended for cross-agency sharing.
– Helps schedule and implement changes, provides training materials, provides support to SharePoint content managers, and proposes changes that would make the SharePoint environment a more effective solution.
– Works with a web application developer to add custom SharePoint functionality and supporting programs for web sites that will attract and appeal to users and automate external data feeds and content.
– Designs and maintains a knowledge management system workflows (across SharePoint, Confluence, and other environments as required)
No Remote nor hybrid options for this role
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Education & Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience related to specific functional area.
- Certifications: Active certification for IAT Level II (e.g. CompTIA Security+) by program onboarding date.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge with the following:
- SharePoint templates, permissions, and workflows in classified environments.
- Document version control and document delivery workflows.
- Experience improving user experience using SharePoint.
- Applying consistent branding to SharePoint pages and templates.
- Intuitive navigation for team collaboration and document sharing.
- Clear and effective spoken and written communications.
- Must demonstrate strong teamwork, communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Knowledge Management Systems experience.
- Understanding of Agile development tools (Jira, Confluence, etc).
- Web design and development experience
- Experience with SharePoint migrations.
- Experience with graphics design and incorporation of graphics into SharePoint and Web Portals.
· Generous cost sharing for medical insurance for the employee and dependents
· 100% company paid dental insurance for employees and dependents
· 100% company paid long-term and short term disability insurance
· 100% company paid vision insurance for employees and dependents
· 401k plan with generous match and 100% immediate vesting
· Competitive Pay
· Generous paid leave and holiday package
· Tuition and training reimbursement
· Life and AD&D Insurance
AnaVation is the leader in solving the most complex technical challenges for collection and processing in the U.S. Federal Intelligence Community. We are a US owned company headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We deliver groundbreaking research with advanced software and systems engineering that provides an information advantage to contribute to the mission and operational success of our customers. We offer complex challenges, a top-notch work environment, and a world-class, collaborative team.
If you want to grow your career and make a difference while doing it, AnaVation is the perfect fit for you!