Working at Trail Appliances means joining an entrepreneurial-minded, driven team dedicated to delivering an exceptional customer experience. Trail Appliances is the leading independent appliance retailer in Western Canada. We’re a fast-growing company with over 500 employees in British Columbia, spread out over 11 showrooms, a Clearance Centre, and offices in Richmond and Annacis Island. Join our team of trailblazers!
Our core values:
Integrity – We do what’s right, even when no one is looking.
Improvement – We do it well. Then we do it better.
Caring – We put ourselves in others’ shoes.
Authenticity – We like people, not pretense.
Determination – We kick down walls.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Worker is responsible for handling the products in our Annacis Island warehouse. The typical day in this role would be receiving, verifying, unpacking and sorting incoming materials in an organized fashion, processing and packing incoming customer orders in preparation for shipping, you will also be maintaining accurate inventory records through the use of a warehouse management system, with a focus on warehouse safety. You get to work with other warehouse workers which will make the position fun.
This is a full time positions: 40 hrs a week
Wages: $21.64 per hour
As a Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for..
- Processing and packing incoming customer orders in preparation for shipping
- Receiving, verifying, unpacking and sorting incoming materials in an organized fashion
- Maintaining accurate inventory records through the use of a warehouse management system
- Safe operation of warehousing equipment in accordance with safety procedures
- Maintaining warehouse safety and cleanliness
The experience and qualifications we looking for…
- Stand-up/Sit-down counter balance experience and certification.
- Carton Clamp operation desired
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years warehouse experience preferred
- Reach truck experience
- Ability to do some lifting and meet physical demands
- Forklift Certificate preferred
- Ability to work on weekends
We hope you are passionate about…
- Working in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing tasks
- Collaborating with internal departments to coordinate the warehouse processes
- Problem-solving and handling customer inquiries and concerns
We inspire possibilities, make shopping ridiculously easy, and help create special moments at home. Are you ready to meet your team?